Monday, December 5, 2022

Wurm Unlimited Update

Feeling: Frustrated Working: Terraforming Listening: N/A
Playing: Wurm Unlimited: The Dragon's Fire Watching: N/A Weather: N/A

So I let my guard down for a moment in Wurm and tried to connect with someone who might love the game as much as I do.
A few days went by. We were very social in GL. But I noticed the energy deteriorating even though I kept my pace.
The server is broken. There are lots of red flags that I've reported to the caretaker. They've filed countless reports to pingperfect. Still no answers.
The past two days my "friend" didn't sign in.
I know I'm early- but this is normally how it goes for me. A bright burning flame to quickly fizzle out into smoke.
I'm not sure how or why I keep doing this. I know to be myself. I know to laugh and enjoy myself and be helpful and positive.
But every single time.
Maybe tomorrow will be different.