Saturday, December 24, 2022

Quick Update Before D-day

Feeling: pretty sleepy Working: N/A Listening: thunderheist - jerk it
Playing: N/A Watching: N/A Weather: cold!

I'm releasing my new wurm unlimited server today.
Already slightly disenchanted with the idea of being a server owner but I'm glad to be able to play again i i
I'm still working hard on trying to fix my sleeping schedule before d-day (25th)
Just woke up from a nap- I'm hoping it helps me stay up the rest of the day.

I know I have a lot of trauma with my mother (and her shitty husband) but she asked me to make cookies with her and the little kid in me (before she abandoned me) really wants that to happen.
I'm annoyed with myself about these feelings. I feel like I'm setting myself up somehow.

I did buy myself a couple december presents- something I'm scared of doing x.x
I bought some eye cream for the giant bags under my eyes and lotion (just some cheapo stuffs- but I really needed them)
I also found two characters I really loved that I scooped up yesterday.


I haven't named them yet (regardless that they had names when I brought them home) but they are sweet soft boyfriends and I love them i i
I'm hoping this gives me a reason to get better at drawing guys.
I'll probably tweak their colours but literally not by much. They're really perfect as they are.
What I really can't wait to do is build their wardrobes lol
Also can I just point out how great the art is? Nuntu at toyhouse did a really great job with these. I'm especially in love with the way they draw shoes.