Monday, September 19, 2022

This Morning Is Off to A Terrible Start

Feeling: N/A Working: N/A Listening: N/A
Playing: N/A Watching: N/A Weather: N/A

Last night my lamp was flickering in this creepy on-off rhythmic way so I reached under the towel (that stops the light from being too bright) and turned it off.. however I did NOT notice that the towel had gotten into my water cup that I take with my meds-- full of water.
Soaked up most of the water in the glass.

I go to pull the towel out and there's about a third of water left.
Spills all over my desk, keyboard and myself.
Water's everywhere-- under my meds, on and under my tablet, monitor, keyboard, coaster and storage box.
The floor is soaked.

To boot I could have burned the house down in my sleep.

But it doesn't stop there.
My dog sandwich is also showing his ass this morning-- as he does every now and then. He's my service dog but because I trained him and not a professional- he has his moments.

I let him outside this morning and he rolled around in the dirt.
I cannot bathe him as I have trouble bathing myself (still fighting with getting through it). I have to pay someone to bathe him for me and it's $60. I'm disabled with a very small fixed income ): I barely got by this month with bills and groceries. I couldn't even afford Sandwich and Shortcake's flea meds this month.

So I do the next best thing that I'm actually capable of and soak the towel that's caused me grief this morning and scrub the dirt off of him.

But because he's showing his ass he refuses to cooperate.
He knows I'm very strict- and I am so for very specific reasons.
I often don't know my own strength and frequently bruise my own self- I've had him yelp a few times when doing this while wiggling around to fight me.

However this time, even though he caused even more anxiety with everything going on- I managed not to hurt him on accident : /
But I was still really angry with him for not sitting still like he knows he's supposed to do.

So I'll be even more strict with him the rest of the day and everything just feels dumb and terrible.
I just wanna go back to bed- I don't like any of this. I just wanna sit down and relax and have everyone around me relax and let the day just go away so I can go back to sleep.

This all happened within ten minutes of me waking up.
I hope this is the end of my misfortune today.

EDIT// I threw adulting out the window and had cake and icecream for breakfast : )